ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C
The chapel is located at the mother house of the
religious congregation of the Sisters to the helpers
of the souls of the Purgatory. It was built in the neo-
Byzantine style between 1873 and 1876 by the
architect Juste Lisch, on the place where Eugenie
Smet founded the religious congregation.
The organ was built by Convers around 1926 and is
built entirely in a swell box. Maintenance works
were done by Picaud in 1960 and Barberis in 1983.