ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C
The Gerson Private Catholic School was founded in
1884 by Father Dibildos. The chapel was built in
1895 by architects Claude Salleron and Eugene
Homberg, in addition to the school built the
previous year. The stained glass windows, made by
Félix Gaudin, were donated by students at the very
end of the 19th century.
The organ was built in 1892 by E. and J. Abbey in an
oak buffet embedded in a niche.
In 1980, Barbéris added a few stops and made
some minor changes to adapt the instrument to the