The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C

Chapelle Notre Dame

de Paix de Picpus

(maison de la congrégation des Sacrés-Coeurs et de l'Adoration perpétuelle) 33, rue de Picpus, 75012 Paris 1882 - Cavaillé-Coll

II/12 - mechanical traction - stoplist

The organ The organ was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1882. The console is signed by the firm's number 11 plate. At an indeterminate time, the Voix Humaine was replaced by a Quinte.
The chapel The congregation of the Sacred Hearts of Perpetual Adoration occupies the buildings of the former convent of Our Lady of the Victory of Lepante, founded in 1640 by Bishop Gondi. Like other religious establishments, it was closed in 1792 and sold. The nuns of the Perpetual Adoration, an order dedicated to the teaching of young girls, settled in 1804 and rebuilt the chapel on the site where many martyrs of the French Revolution were buried. The chapel was built in 1841 by architect Joseph- Antoine Froelicher..It is also the place of remembrance of the victims of the Great Terror of 1794, including the Blessed Carmelites of Compiègne. Masses with organ Sunday, 10:30 AM
Organs of Paris

Chapelle Notre Dame

de Paix de Picpus

(maison de la congrégation des Sacrés-Coeurs et de l'Adoration perpétuelle) 33, rue de Picpus, 75012 Paris 1882 - Cavaillé-Coll

II/12 - mechanical traction - stoplist

ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C
The organ The organ was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1882. The console is signed by the firm's number 11 plate. At an indeterminate time, the Voix Humaine was replaced by a Quinte.