ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C
The few sisters who formed the congregation settled in the House
of Jesus Hostie on September 23, 1897 after his blessing and the
first mass in the chapel took place on November 19, 1897. The
neo-Romanesque chapel built at the end of the 19th century has
retained its original décor. The narthex was decorated with
paintings by Georges Claude (1899).
Masses with organ: Sunday at 8:30 a.m.
The instrument was built by the Maison Ruche at Lyon in 1973.
Some transformations were made by François Sebire in 1983.