The organs of Paris
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © 2020 Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C

Chapelle du Collège

Stanislas

28, rue du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris

1886 - Cavaillé-Coll

1989 - Glandaz

2014 - ??

II/13 (12) - mechanical

1e Clavier Bourdon 16 - Bourdon 8 - Montre 8 – Prestant 4 - Doublette 2 2e Clavier Bourdon 8 - Viole de Gamba 8 - Voix Céleste 8 – Flûte octaviante 4 - Basson-Hautbois 8 - Trompette 8 - Plein Jeu Pédale Soubasse 16 Copula – Expression Appel Plein Jeu – Appel Trompette Tirasse GO – Tirasse Récit Tacet - Sonnette Photo: Jeroen de Haan Video
The chapel Stanislas College is a private Catholic institution founded in 1804 by Father Claude Liautard (1774-1844) in the Notre-Dame-des-Champs district of Paris. Stanislas College housed three chapels in the 19th century that were destroyed or converted into offices (including the Chapel of the Grand College, destroyed in 1970). In 1975 a new chapel was built in the cellar. The organ The instrument was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1886.Demounted during the destruction of the old chapel, it was reassembled in 1989 by the Factor Glandaz. Since then, the instrument has been regularly maintained and has been used for many offices organized by the college. Photo of the organ: Jeroen de Haan
Organs of Paris

Chapelle du

Collège Stanislas

28, rue du Montparnasse, 75006 Paris

1886 - Cavaillé-Coll

1989 - Glandaz

2014 - ??

II/13 (12) - mechanical

1e Clavier Bourdon 16 - Bourdon 8 - Montre 8 – Prestant 4 - Doublette 2 2e Clavier Bourdon 8 - Viole de Gamba 8 - Voix Céleste 8 – Flûte octaviante 4 - Basson-Hautbois 8 - Trompette 8 - Plein Jeu Pédale Soubasse 16 Copula – Expression Appel Plein Jeu – Appel Trompette Tirasse GO – Tirasse Récit Tacet - Sonnette Photo: Jeroen de Haan Video
ORGANS OF PARIS 2.0 © Vincent Hildebrandt HOME A-C
The chapel Stanislas College is a private Catholic institution founded in 1804 by Father Claude Liautard (1774- 1844) in the Notre-Dame-des-Champs district of Paris. Stanislas College housed three chapels in the 19th century that were destroyed or converted into offices (including the Chapel of the Grand College, destroyed in 1970). In 1975 a new chapel was built in the cellar. The organ The instrument was built by Cavaillé-Coll in 1886.Demounted during the destruction of the old chapel, it was reassembled in 1989 by the Factor Glandaz. Since then, the instrument has been regularly maintained and has been used for many offices organized by the college. Photo of the organ: Jeroen de Haan